Pros and cons are down below. Check out my vid (the 2d game):
1. UNEXPECTED! Like, I genuinely thought that the game is unfinished atm. So, that was really ironic in the vid, you can check out if you would like)
2. Voice acting. Really cool, I enjoyed it quite a lot! Though, the last couple of phrases were not so great - a bit ludicrous with all that "no noo nooooooo".
3. Very nice office design.
4. Great pacing - I especially like how you started building tension before the start of the game with that disclaimer of yours)
Disadvantages (more like areas for future development)):
1. The notes are hard to notice at first - maybe a slight glow would help.
2. The link didn't work fir me - maybe I typed it wrong :(
3. The corridor near main office space (the one with a flickering light) did not play any role (or maybe I missed something) - but that would be cool if it had a purpose.
Overall, I liked the game. The scare was a bit cheap - but the pacing was nice. Hilarious last voice-acted words kinda ruined the tension a little - but I still very much enjoyed the experience.
Hope my feedback was useful!